Sitting On My Box Sitting On My Box

Really cool song you made here. I personally really like the intro, I think it's very well crafted. The ending is a nice touch also but I think it would be better if it wasn't a fadeout.

Stapless responds:

Cheers, wasnt sure how to continue after that dubstep beat, so i just faded it haha.

Simetra- Battle for Gaia Simetra- Battle for Gaia

I really like this song. Some parts remind me of Mega Man while others make me feel more like Castlevania. The only thing that I had a problem with is the snares from 1:37 to 1:42. Other than that, great song!

Aka70ravenwolf responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback! Some influences are definitely from both games. And I agree, the snare could be better, haha.

_-={At Peace}=-_ _-={At Peace}=-_

Beautiful guitar and strings again in this track. Makes me think of something epic like The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings. Then those percussions come in and I see a character entering ye ol' tavern. I don't feel like you were rusty at all just like getting back on a bike after a long time. Music is in you Maestro.

_-={The Last Unicorn}=-_ _-={The Last Unicorn}=-_

Never saw that movie or I just don't remember seeing it but it doesn't matter because i can still appreciate this beautiful piece of music you "re"created. Now this feels like a pretty complete project, what did you want to add to finish this song? Excellent job Maestro!

MaestroRage responds:

hey again Lone!

The piece was in my mind, much much more complex and engaging. I wanted to have like a energetic epic part, a shift of tempos to sad, excited, happy... it was a huge huge ambitious plan but honestly I had enough time to only basically recreate the main mood and theme.

Plus the ending is really weak :0!

Thanks anyway for the review, glad you liked it!

_-={Illusions}=-_ _-={Illusions}=-_

A very nice relaxing piece of work! Really like the choirs you have in there and the violin/guitar combo. Everything is perfectly balanced not overpowering anything else. A gentle touch of every instrument.

What gear are you using now? Did you become a full time musician for a living? I'm glad you haven't stopped submitting to NG :)

MaestroRage responds:

hey Lone!

It's good to see you again. I'm glad you liked the piece :3.

I was doing this for a living, but honestly after 7 years i've kind of burned myself out of that idea. I'm in the process of a career change now, and I think from now on I will create music that I want to, for fun. Like I used to :D!

Thanks again for the review!

Sir Undead Standard Voice Sir Undead Standard Voice

Cool!

You have a really cool sounding voice. I'm actually a little bit jealous, i wish my voice was a few tones lower.

I would really enjoy hearing this voice as one of the main characters for some series.

10/10 5/5 Keep up the good work.

Gianni responds:

Thank you very much! I've gotten a few parts, so once the animations are finished up, and as long as I'm not suddenly ripped out of the project for some inexplicable reason, then you should be able to hear me in some series.

Don't be jealous, you make awesome music, I just talk to myself. Besides, voices are cool because each one is slightly different in their own ways.

Theeketel - Miso Soup Theeketel - Miso Soup

Not just for creepy uncles...

For creepy everything. This song is a great suspense/horror oriented material. This song and "Fairy Gothmother" kinda reminds me of Silent Hill missing only the big siren.

This is not a song i would listen to alone but for any background music to a movie or game it would be awesome. Congrats on the nice work.

AliceMako responds:

Never played silent hill tbh but it sounds good to me if this vibe is similar, guess i'm on a horror trip then :3

I don't expect anybody to groove to my shit really and i honestly wonder sometimes who's downloading it or why, but there's allways the off chance there's weirdos running around whom like the same type of noise i do x3

Thanks a truckload <3

A little bit of College. A little bit of College.

Interesting indeed...

At first i thought this was gonna be a very simple song like a drum loop and not much else. It took a while for the song to really begin but when it did i really liked it. Simple melody but quite effective.

Keep up the good work.

Petronix responds:

Thank you LoneEagle, I will try.

The Conclusion &amp;lt;-GM124-&amp;gt; The Conclusion <-GM124->

Really like the intro.

This song is good and i like the intro as mentioned above. The part from 0:42 to 0:54, where the bass comes in, sounded a little weird to me but after that in fit well in the song. I think i hear a bit of fuzzing in some parts, maybe some instruments are too loud?

This song has a great feel to it like a party or something. Good job.

georgem124 responds:

there is no distorition or clipping. i made sure...

thats just a side effect of some of the instruments clashing.

<-GM124->

Judgement (Kaboohze) Judgement (Kaboohze)

It has potential

This not bad at all, i think it's a bit repetitive but you had some different sounds all throughout the song to keep it diversified and entertaining. I would have enjoyed a bit more melody but that's just me.

Keep at it you have some potential.

Kaboohze responds:

Nice to hear!
Thank you for your review!