Black Volume 1 Black Volume 1

In all honesty...

This, needs alot of work. In the intro sequence, some of the text went by a little too fast, the plot seems not bad though, maybe just work on it a little more.

The graphics aren't too good, the animation needs to be alot smoother. Things need to move a little more, try and make the fight go somehwere and not stay in this little spot. Some sound effects would be nice too. Since i can't give links here i'll pm you with some places for you to find sound fx.

You have alot of work to do in order to do this flash justice. Just don't give up and try again. Practice makes perfect.

Thanks for using my music in your animation, it is greatly appreciated.

Fremen responds:

Thanks for making great songs. I'll slow down the text, since I read like a maniac and wasn't sure of how fast to do it. I got your sites, and I'll check them out.

Hopefully, adding a background, a layer of music/fx, and more FBF stuff, it'll come out a lot better.

Pico's Return Pico's Return

I can't believe it!!

I don't know what to say... first i am amazed that anyone would use my audio in their animations, but in a Pico animation? This is beyond awesome! Thank you so much you just made my day :D

The flash in itself was amazing, the story, the animation. Ok so the graphics are not the best but who cares they are well beyond average.

All in all it was a very entertaining flash!

The Thornhill Adventures The Thornhill Adventures

Pretty fun game...

It took a while for me to finish this game cause of the walking speed of the guy but you already know about that hehe.

The graphics were ok, the animation was ok as well. One thing i noticed is that the main character always looks to the right even after walking towards the left side of the screen he just pops back to looking to the right of the screen.

I felt that the music was too compressed... yes you did have a very small filesize but it really hurt the sound quality. Of course i'm not encouraging you to put the best sound quality there is and have a 5 megs file size but maybe have a file size around 1.5 megs or something just to give the music a chance... just my 2 cents.

I don't know if it was just me but i couldn't talk to the people from the other side of the counter in the stores so it would be nice if we could talk to them from there and not go all the way around to talk to them.

Overall you did a good job and i hope that you make more in the futur. Also a big thank you for using my music in your game :D

Sitting On My Box Sitting On My Box

Really cool song you made here. I personally really like the intro, I think it's very well crafted. The ending is a nice touch also but I think it would be better if it wasn't a fadeout.

Stapless responds:

Cheers, wasnt sure how to continue after that dubstep beat, so i just faded it haha.

Simetra- Battle for Gaia Simetra- Battle for Gaia

I really like this song. Some parts remind me of Mega Man while others make me feel more like Castlevania. The only thing that I had a problem with is the snares from 1:37 to 1:42. Other than that, great song!

Aka70ravenwolf responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback! Some influences are definitely from both games. And I agree, the snare could be better, haha.

_-={At Peace}=-_ _-={At Peace}=-_

Beautiful guitar and strings again in this track. Makes me think of something epic like The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings. Then those percussions come in and I see a character entering ye ol' tavern. I don't feel like you were rusty at all just like getting back on a bike after a long time. Music is in you Maestro.